Mayers and Nakisbendi Dental
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointmentscheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
|Mayers And Nakisbendi Dental
280 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 201
White Plains, NY 10605-1461
|Dr. Micheal Mayers||Dr. Leyla Nakisbendi|
|08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
12:00 PM - 07:00 PM
08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in White Plains, NY so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
Mayers and Nakisbendi Dental Associates are committed to providing the best possible treatment for our patients and we charge what is usual and customary for the level of care we provide in our area. Our fees have been carefully chosen to represent high quality dentistry delivered to our patients in a comfortable and welcoming environment, regardless of any insurance company's arbitrary determination of "usual and customary rates".
As a courtesy to you, we will:
- File your claim within 24 hours of your visit and request payment directly to our office.
- File electronically for fast turnaround.
- Research your dental insurance plan and advise you of benefits available.
- If requires, re-file your insurance within 60 days.
- Follow the American Dental Association guidelines for coding and filing insurance.
As the insurance policy holder, you must:
- Pay any fees not covered by your insurance plan within 75 days, or pay in full if you have no dental insurance at the time service is provided.
- Understand that the insurance policy belongs to you and that we have no leverage to obtain payment from your insurance carrier.
- Realize that dental insurance policies restrict payment for some services, use restricted fee schedules (called usual and customary rates), and exclude some procedures based on prior conditions or length of time on the plan. All restrictions are based on the premium paid for the insurance, not our fees of recommended treatment.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn't cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it's easy to apply for CareCredit. After you're approved, you're free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we've been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don't have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision's in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Intra Oral Photography
- Cosmetic Imagery
- Waterlase MD Laser
- DIAGNOdent Laser