If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible. We request that cancellations be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
Insurance and Billing:
Dr. Mayers does not participate in any insurance plans .
Dr. Nakisbendi participates with CIGNA PPO and Delta PPO.
As a courtesy to you, we will:
• File your claim electronically within 24 hours of your visit and request payment directly to our office.
• Research your dental insurance plan and advise you of benefits available.
As the insurance policy holder, you must:
• Pay any fees not covered by your insurance company within 30 days, or pay in full if you have no dental insurance at the time service is provided.
• Understand that the insurance policy belongs to you and that we have no leverage to obtain payment from your insurance carrier.
• Realize that dental insurance policies restrict payment for some services, use restricted fee schedules (called usual and customary rates), and exclude some procedures based on prior conditions or length of time on the plan. All restrictions are based on the premium paid for the insurance, not our fees of recommended treatment.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist (ie ‘go out of network”).
Payment options may be discussed with the doctor and the office manager.